PREVENTING TERMITE INFESTATION with the help of termite control services should be given top priority by the homeowners.
When left untreated for a long period of time, termite infestation could cause substantial harm to the home. These tiny insects are considered to be the biggest contributors in the destruction of your home and property.
What Are Termites?
Termites are colony pests who feed on cellulose. They can take up residence in numerous areas within your home. There are five species of termites that are found in India:
- Subterranean termites
- Dampwood termites
- Conehead termites
- Formosan termites
- Drywood termites
AREAS WHERE TERMITES CAN BE FOUND:
Wooden furniture and exterior foundations are considered to be the common locations where termites build their colonies. Apart from there, these tiny silent destroyers can be found in the following areas.
- Solid wood kitchen cabinets
Anti-termite treatment to protect building structures & contents. Termites attack and destroy wood, paper, clothing and several other materials that contain cellulose and are a threat to the entire property. Termite treatment should be preferably carried out during construction, but can also be effective on finished buildings.
Termites or white-ants as they are popularly known are one of the most destructive pests to inhabit this planet even before man. They are basically sub-terranean or ground-nesting species and cause wide spread damage worth several crores of rupees annually.
Termites feed on cellulose materials such as wood, textiles, paper, etc. in turn posing danger to buildings, housing, homes, hotels, offices etc. Where they can find wood and other cellulose material.
In order to prevent termites from causing serious damage to the buildings under construction / existing buildings and to protect the woodwork and your expensive interiors it is necessary to resort to the following modes of treatment.
PRE-CONSTRUCTION TERMITE MANGEMENT
In new construction, the soil around and underneath the building is treated at the time of construction, in stages, with a potent soil toxicant forming an impregnable chemical barrier that prevents termite entry. This service is backed by a 5 years service warranty.
At present all industrial , commercial and residential complex are made of reinforced concrete cement structures. The land being the breeding place subterranean termites. Hence, in order to prevent this, barriers are to be created 500 mm (20 inches) below the ground level, i.e. in the foundation itself. Our treatment for such subterranean termites is as follows:
Mode of Treatment:
- The vertical surface (Column) of submerged structure will be treated with the anti-termite chemicals.
- The plinth level when filled with earth will also be treated before laying of the sand bed or sub-grade.
- The junctions of inner walls and floors are to be treated at the plinth level.
- The external perimeter in contact with the ground level will also be treated.
This administration of chemicals at various levels prevents the entry of subterranean termites from earth to the R.C.C. structures.
This treatment carries a service warrantee of FIVE years.
POST-CONSTRUCTION TERMITE MANGEMENT
Anti-termite treatment of infested buildings requires a high degree of expertise and structural knowledge. The work involved consists not only of termite eradication but also preventive measure against re-infestation. Post-construction termite treatment is backed by a 5 year service guarantee
Mode of treatment:
- Injecting termiticide into termite tubes on the outer surface of walls, etc.
- Drilling holes at the junction of walls and floors at a permissible distance of 1-2 ft. and impregnating these holes with termiticide so as to create a chemical barrier impervious to termite entry.
- Trenching along the external perimeter of the building and pouring chemical to create a chemical collar all around the building to prevent termites from infiltrating into the building. This treatment carries a service warrantee of one /two/ Five years.
- The new generation termiticide act as killing fields and systematic insecticide with contact and stomach action.
- Non –repellent insecticides, hence termites fail to detect gaps in the chemical barrier and are directly exposed to the chemical even in improper application situation.
- Insecticide does not kill termites immediately on contact and allows more termites to get exposed to treated soil, thus giving a better control.
- Exposed termites transfer toxicant to nest mates not directly exposed to termicide , causing indirect mortality.
- Odorless /Hassel free & Safe.
Why D2 FOR TERMITE TREATMENT?
- Experienced termite exterminators will conduct the entire operation.
- No property damage
- Total elimination of the entire termite colony
- Long term assurance of no future invasion
- 100% secure and environmental pest management procedure
- Dedicated service at an affordable price
Only the professionals of termite control services in all over India can provide safe and effective termite control solutions.
Since most homeowners insurance won’t cover the cost of damage caused by termites, taking swift actions against these harmful insects can prevent you from massive financial loss.
Our Customer’s Satisfaction Is
At D2 PEST MANAGEMENT, we strive to provide the best products and procedures to protect your home and business, at a fair price. With our service satisfaction guarantee, you the consumer always know that you are getting the best value for your money.